Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TMI Tuesday #21-"Open Wide!"



Since when did a 3.5hr dentist appointment feel like a 
relaxing, restful break 
from mommy-duties?


I'm getting veneers (finally) because this happened when I was a kid...



After spending 3+ hrs with my upper lip resting on my forehead...

I am now sporting some nice temps-for-teeth.

Veneers in a couple weeks.
 The lady who was there to help me pick out a shade for my new teeth
(how awesome is that?!?)
She kept calling them my

"stumps"

Is that a medical term?
I can think of about
147 different terms
that should be switched in.

 BTW, I love my dentsit.

Um... TMI!!!

1 comment:

  1. don't hate me but this is so funny to me. can you imagine if your teeth really looked like this all the time?! oh goodness so funny. love you tho!

    ReplyDelete