Monday, February 25, 2013

#1 Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover:

#1


I gained so much from this experience! 
Although I didn’t finish the entire book of scripture, I still felt the benefits and blessings in my daily life when I made the effort to read. Some days I would listen to the audio while doing other things (dishes etc.) and I loved it. Then other times I would curl up on my sofa with a colored pencil, highlighting particular verses that touched me. Then there were the days that I struggled to even read one verse.
“Everyone shut your trap! I’m trying to read my scriptures!” This phrase might have been shouted more than once the past few months… 

The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. It chronicles the experiences of people living in ancient North and South America and their experiences with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment