Monday, February 25, 2013

#21 Read 24 books:



#21


Didn't finished this one. 
When I made this goal I was in a YA Lit class, reading 2 books a week with ease....
I claim insanity for thinking I could read 24 books in 9 months on top of everything else I do...
18 is still pretty awesome. That's 2 books a month!
Whaaaaa????!?!?!

  1. Bruiser- Neal Shusterman
  2. Heist Society- Ally Carter
  3. The Fault in Our Stars- John Green
  4. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You- Ally Carter
  5. Mara's Stories: Glimmers in the Darkness- Gary Schmidt 
  6. Monster- Walter Dean Meyers
  7. Speak- Laurie Halse Anderson
  8. Uncommon Criminals- Ally Carter
  9. When We Were Saints- Han Nolan
  10. The Giver- Lois Lowry
  11. Tuesdays With Morrie- Mitch Albom
  12. Unwind- Neal Shusterman
  13. Tenderness- Robert Cormier
  14. Lucky- Alice Sebold
  15. American Assassin- Vince Flynn 
  16. Mockingbird- Kathryn Erskine
  17. The Maze Runner- James Dashner
  18. Elsewhere- Gabrielle Zevin
  19.  
  20. .
  21. .
  22. .
  23. .

No comments:

Post a Comment