Didn't finished this one.
When I made this goal I was in a YA Lit class, reading 2 books a week with ease....
I claim insanity for thinking I could read 24 books in 9 months on top of everything else I do...
18 is still pretty awesome. That's 2 books a month!
- Bruiser- Neal Shusterman
- Heist Society- Ally Carter
- The Fault in Our Stars- John Green
- I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You- Ally Carter
- Mara's Stories: Glimmers in the Darkness- Gary Schmidt
- Monster- Walter Dean Meyers
- Speak- Laurie Halse Anderson
- Uncommon Criminals- Ally Carter
- When We Were Saints- Han Nolan
- The Giver- Lois Lowry
- Tuesdays With Morrie- Mitch Albom
- Unwind- Neal Shusterman
- Tenderness- Robert Cormier
- Lucky- Alice Sebold
- American Assassin- Vince Flynn
- Mockingbird- Kathryn Erskine
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- Elsewhere- Gabrielle Zevin