Monday, February 25, 2013

Quarter-Century-Celebration WEEKEND!!



I have the greatest family and friends ever. 
I mean it!!!

My birthday was such a wonderful day! 
It was just how I wanted it to be.

Sort of busy and full of 
food, laughter, hugs, kisses, giggles, pampering, family time, girl time 
and of course,
HATS!    


The Mister, Sunshine, the Bird and I had lunch together and went out for icecream.



Are you noticing my (unintentional) ombre hair?
I'm just so trendy I can hardly handle it...
(sarcasm)



It was time (waaay past time) to get my hair done.
So I was pampered in the afternoon




I'm back to brunette
And it sort of feels like coming home. 
Blond was fun... but I'm sooo done.




Then, on Saturday night, the girls met up at Applebees 
Only rule?
Wear a hat!

I decided to sport a fascinator
Inspired by
Royal Wedding, Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton Style...) and the Hunger Games







And now.. for the Parade of Hats!!!













Are you dying?
I was giggling all night.




The Mister and I were so full from lunch that we decided to extend my birthday an EXTRA day
Sunday night he pulled out the candles!
We had ice cream cake...
And the Mister got me trick candles....
My face and repeated attempts crack me up!


What a wonderful way to celebrate a Quarter-Century of living!!

Thank you so much to my family and friends,
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Miss A loved your hat and floral skirt. She sat with me and we looked at each hat pic. Lots of ladies came, what a turn out, I bet that felt wonderful. Glad you were celebrated in high fashion and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the cutest ever! i am so glad you had such a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete