Saturday, December 15, 2012

Toddler Ties for sale!


I'm so happy about this. 
EEk!
I've been 
wanting/planning/dreaming 
 about getting my act together and stocking my currently empty shop

The shop is still empty 
But....
I have a few little things for you to get excited over!!





Are we dying?

I know I am. 
Everytime I gaze at these super cute dapper Toddler Ties I can't help but say...

AAwwwwww!

Now, the shop is still empty but Toddler Ties are for sale to anyone local. 
I'm going to get my act together soon and Toddler Ties will be available to ship.
Soon.

Want to learn more?
Toddler Ties are handmade every step of the way by yours truly. 
Each tie is lined, adjustable and machine washable. 
(Line dry, warm iron)
The tie secures comfortably around the neck with Velcro
The neck tie can be removed and re-tied at any desired length or style of knot. 
And best of all?
6mos to 4T
(and maybe even longer!)
This one-size-fits-all style of tie will last your little guy for years

$12 each
contact me if interested
facebook.com/starrstown

Custom ordering available January 2013  
        


1 comment:

  1. um YOU BET i will be ordering some of these from you! adorable!!

    ReplyDelete