Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm stuck to my memories



 
 
Confession:
I have a really hard time throwing things away. 
Especially little nick-nacky kinds of things that have memory
or pretty things

So when I was hankering for more magnets for my fridge...
 
CLICK!
Light bulb!
 
I decide to take some of my old silly things that were stuffed in Ziploc bags 
and
make a magnet outa them!




 Aren't they fun?





Oooo! Look! 
My fake-bling from when it was really popular to wear your initial around your neck!
And a train-smashed penny from a family trip to Whistler!
And pearls from a broken necklace!






A machine-smashed penny from me and The Mister's 1st anniversary trip! 
And part of a (broken) necklace my sister brought me from Brazil!!




Oh the memories....
All I did was....
buy button magnets (walmart-$4 for 52)
Glob a bit of hot-glue
Attach memory
 
WALA!
I didn't take pictures... it just seemed too easy to stretch out into a tutorial....    
Now, get your re-purpose on! 




1 comment:

  1. Cute! Very eco friendly which is right on the mark for trendy DIY. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete