aaaaaaand I decided to check in with my
from my other blog
that I don't post on anymore
My birthday is February 23rd
I figure this is better than making new resolutions for the New Year
- Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover: getting organized!
Working on it. Not finished yet but on track to be done by my birthday
- Learn to use my wheat grinder and make bread
Uh...totally forgot this was on the list...
Blog 24 times (must include a picture to count)Woop! Finished!
- Lose 30 pounds (I can Dukan!)
Okay... This one is depressing. From my heaviest to my lowest I lost 40 pounds. Then I gained 20 back. Blah. Weight suuuucks
Decorate our bedroom... here's a start!
- Run (...or jog....probably walk...) a 5K
Uh...... still need to do this one.
Complete a 15 minute continuous swimYay! completed 7/17
- Have professional family pictures taken (preferable after #4 is completed...)
Still need to do this one.
- Finish my Christmas stocking
Still working on this. Lame that I missed Christmas, again...
- Archive and organize our photos
I've started a system of backing up our photos but it has yet to be organized.
- Visit 3 tourist-type places near us Tautphaus Zoo! Bear World! Idaho Falls Museum!
Potty train RayCOMPLETE!
Oh good glory. So happy this is done. Potty trained child is the best!
Read a Vince Flynn novel (Joey's favorite author)Done! We listened to it on our way home from St. George. It was good.
- Go to the Temple monthly with Joey
Craps. We are so bad. I think we've been once. Ugh. I need to find someone to trade with consistantly!
- Go OUT on a date once a month with Joey (actually get a babysitter!)
Again. Lame-o! We've been out twice.
De-junk house and have a yard saleAnd I feel like it needs done again. Try at least 5 projects I've pinned on Pinterest: one! two! three! four!
I am counting this as complete.
- Learn to cut my own bangs
Who knows how? And wants to teach me?
- Host a dinner party
Maybe a V-day party? Crap. That's like a month away. We've had people over for dinner. I've dont' lots of girls nights. But I want it to be a real party. Okay. This needs my attention asap! Oh! What about a Murder Mystery Dinner! Always wanted to do one of those. Only trouble will be convincing The Mister...
- Write in my kid's journals (they are currently blank)
They aren't blank! But there is lots more I want to write.
- Read 24 books List!
I have 9 books to go. This seems like a lot. I am going to be busy!
Submit a "letter to the editor" to any magazinesubmitted!
Successfully paint Wendy's nailsscroll down a bit!
- Take more pictures and at least 3 hours of video so I can always remember how CUTE my kid's voices sound
Been taking lots of picture and a good amount of video.